latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Squeeze Page Separate from Membership

Home Forums Community Forum Squeeze Page Separate from Membership

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 31st, 2012 at 6:01 pm #35869
Carme J
Username: minda

Can Squeeze pages-thank you page-download page be separate from the membership but the download page be protected?
I am building squeeze pages in the same wordpress install with optimizepress and S2member. I want the squeeze pages to be separate from the membership but can protect the download page. Anyone can join squeeze page without being a free member or paid member.
So I tried the download key advance download including short codes but it gives me 404, so maybe I thought that I can’t use squeeze pages as I want. The download link become clickable and can see the Key but why it’s 404.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 2nd, 2013 at 9:21 pm #36042
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Carme,

Do you have your Membership Options Page set up? Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Options Page, also is the page that throws the 404 the actual download page? Can you post that link?

Also, make sure you have download options set up under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Download Options -› Basic Download Restrictions. You have to at least set up one level for it work.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.