latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SSL

Home Forums Community Forum SSL

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 1:25 pm #17668

Is it totally necessary to have SSL with S2 Pro Forms, and is it commonly free with host like Godaddy?
Is it easy to install if my host doesnt have it?

Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved post to the customer support forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 27th, 2012 at 4:22 pm #17693

Anyone have experience with this? I paid for this product and I cannot get it to work.

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 4:45 pm #17786
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Greg,

I know the answer to a couple of your questions, but not to all.

Also, I’m gonna move this post to the customer support forum, seeing how you’re expecting proffessional support.

Is it totally necessary to have SSL with S2 Pro Forms

This should answer that question:
Pre Sale FAQs » Do I need an SSL certificate to use PayPal® Pro or Authorize.Net®?

and is it commonly free with host like Godaddy?

I’m not sure about it, I haven’t used GoDaddy, but I believe they do, since they are very well known, and are very proffessional.

Posted: Thursday Jun 28th, 2012 at 5:43 pm #17798

Thanks

Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 5:35 am #17845

and is it commonly free with host like Godaddy?

No, SSL certificates aren’t free, but you don’t need SSL if you’re not receiving payments on your site.

Posted: Friday Jun 29th, 2012 at 11:20 am #17860

It seems I cant test Pro Forms with Sandbox. I get the error. Maybe, I need SSL to test also.

Thanks

Posted: Saturday Jun 30th, 2012 at 4:15 am #17916

I recommend that you don’t use the PayPal Sandbox, it gives troubles that aren’t even in the live transactions. It’s better to test with live 1 cent transactions, then if you have problems you’ll know they are real and need to fix them.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.