latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SSL Has Insecure Content – No JS Errors..

Home Forums Community Forum SSL Has Insecure Content – No JS Errors..

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Adherent 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 29th, 2012 at 8:19 pm #20633
Ryan Black
Username: mrjack92

I’m working on a website that will be accepting credit cards on the page, so all the content has to be completely secure and working.

I added the custom field to the page that forces SSL, but chrome still says that some of the content on the page is insecure. I did some research and found that you can see specifically what content is insecure with the Chrome Javascript Console. I looked into it, but I am getting no errors or warnings.

What else could be causing this problem?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 2nd, 2012 at 12:13 pm #21031
Adherent
Username: adherent

What I did to troubleshoot my ssl site was to view the page source and search for any instances of http: then fix the link.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.