latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SSL Page Redirect Warning

Home Forums Community Forum SSL Page Redirect Warning

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 2:11 pm #45175
Toby Milroy
Username: tobytkd

Hi All!
Newby here….just getting up and running…and trying to do so quickly.

Using Pro Forms (for Auth.net)…just testing at this point.

I’ve got the SSL certificate installed, and set the custom field in Sign Up Page:
s2member_force_ssl – Value = yes

When I visit the site:
http://www.masteryoursmallbusiness.com/members
All is well…then if I try to navigate to my sign up page:

https://www.masteryoursmallbusiness.com/members/gold-membership-enrollment-form/
it looks like it’s trying to load, but giving me a “security” warning page…detecting some redirection to the host (I’m guessing some SSL certificate setting??).

I’ve tried both the 2011 and 2012 theme (seeing a note here about themes SSL issues)…to no avail.

Any help??

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Mar 19th, 2013 at 4:18 pm #45183
Toby Milroy
Username: tobytkd

Well…you may not need to reply…yet.
Spoke to the host…and after a few “rounds”…they think that the certificate wasn’t installed properly.
Let’s wait to hear from them…

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Mar 21st, 2013 at 2:55 am #45298
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Well…you may not need to reply…yet.
Spoke to the host…and after a few “rounds”…they think that the certificate wasn’t installed properly.
Let’s wait to hear from them…

I checked your checkout page, and it looks like you’ve got it working now. Glad to hear you fixed your issue.

Let us know if problems persist. :-)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.