latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Staff Access

Home Forums Community Forum Staff Access

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Abner Garcia 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 14th, 2013 at 1:41 pm #44635
Abner Garcia
Username: Abner7g

Maybe this is an obvious almost a stupid question but maybe not. I want to create a Staff page where only the office work team have access to share some internal information and news about the company. How can I achieve this.

thank you!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Mar 16th, 2013 at 11:00 am #44929
Abner Garcia

Just to be clear I was thinking more about create this login access other than the regular login for this specific page.

Posted: Sunday Mar 17th, 2013 at 9:23 pm #45019
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry. We are very sorry for the delay.

Maybe this is an obvious almost a stupid question but maybe not. I want to create a Staff page where only the office work team have access to share some internal information and news about the company. How can I achieve this.

The easiest way to accomplish this would be to have all of your staff members be either a s2Member Level (Like s2Member Level 4, if you’re not using it), and restrict this page with s2Member Level 4 in the s2Member Post Meta box in the Add/Edit Post/Page Dashboard page.

Or, if your staff members are Administrators (or other standard WordPress roles), you can simply assign a Custom Capability to each of your Staff Members, and restrict this Post/Page with that Custom Capability instead.

Just to be clear I was thinking more about create this login access other than the regular login for this specific page.

I’m sorry, I’m not sure what you’re getting at here, could you please clarify?

Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 10:02 am #45042
Abner Garcia

No problem Bruce and thank you, I was meaning if I need to place another login form other than the regular access for my team to access.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.