latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Stagger the release of membership content

Home Forums Community Forum Stagger the release of membership content

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jun 5th, 2012 at 8:13 pm #15597

Hi,

I am a paid customer already but through my programmer who has a master license. I have educational content that I know I can control by Membership Level, but I also want to drip the content to the members within each level. Otherwise, they blow through all of it in 2 weeks and don’t learn anything.

Is there a way to “calendarize” the release of my existing content within Level S1 for example? For example, if Student #1 registers on June 14, s/he’ll only get access to the first lesson for the first week, then lesson 2 in the second week.

On June 21, Student #2 registers and will only get access to the first lesson for his/her first week and Student #1 will have access to the second lesson…all within Level S1.

Right now I don’t know how to anything that to give each student full access to S1 education content on their respective registration days so the only thing that I can control is the start and end dates.

Thanks for any advice,

MR

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 1:02 am #15637
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

Check out this section of S2member (on your install):

S2member -> API / Scripting -> S2Member Content Dripping.

Right now there isn’t any shortcodes to do this but the php logic is pretty simple if you read through it. You will need to install another plugin that will let you run php code in your posts and pages (which is referrenced in the information).

Hope that helps,

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.