latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Standard fields in BuddyPress profile with S2

Home Forums Community Forum Standard fields in BuddyPress profile with S2

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Nov 29th, 2012 at 5:24 am #32880
eBierek
Username: eBierek

Hi,

I have created some custom fields with S2 and integrated them with BuddyPress (latest), but I also want to show the standard fields email and website on the BP profile pages. What would be the best way to do this with S2 and BP?

(all fields must be searchable in BP, plan to do this with custom code for S2)
Thank you for advice,
E

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 30th, 2012 at 6:43 am #32975

Hi Emily.

s2Member’s control over what’s shown in the BuddyPress profile pages is limited to the s2Member custom profile fields when you enable that integration from here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields -> BuddyPress[/hilite]

To show other kinds of field, you’d need to check with BuddyPress so they tell you what would be needed.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.