latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Static Homepage conflicts with S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Static Homepage conflicts with S2Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 12:15 am #17334

I took great care not to set any of the membership pages as the static home page. But once I installed S2Member Plugin, my site refuses to load. I tried setting the static page to a page created before the plugin was activated and also after the plugin was activated but the issue does not get resolved.

Please help!!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 25th, 2012 at 1:10 am #17339

Hello Nirmal.

So as soon as you installed s2Member, the site stopped loading? Or did you change a setting and then the problem started?

Only thing that comes to mind is something I’ve seen happen to only two people before: that when the mod_rewrite rules were added to .htaccess by s2Member, WP didn’t provide the correct base URL and that caused the site to stop loading.

Please check if that’s the case. You can go via FTP to your web directory, where I imagine your WP installation is, as is the case for most, open the .htaccess file and check that the base url is a forward slash: [hilite mono]/[/hilite]

[hilite code]RewriteBase /[/hilite]

Let me know if that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.