latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Static HomePage Restirctd after domainchange

Home Forums Community Forum Static HomePage Restirctd after domainchange

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Koff 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 3:56 am #48332
Koff
Username: koff

HI,

I have membership pro installed.

After changing the domain of the website. When a visitor is trying to access the hompage he is redirected to the membership option page.

http://www.newdomain.com/membership-option-page/?_s2member_seeking%5Btype%5D=ruri&_s2member_seeking%5Bruri%5D=Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_seeking%5B_uri%5D=Lw%3D%3D&_s2member_req%5Btype%5D=level&_s2member_req%5Blevel%5D=0&_s2member_res%5Btype%5D=sys&s2member_seeking=ruri-Lw%3D%3D&s2member_level_req=0

I disabled all plugins, and changed the HP But nothing helps.

Trying to find the cause of this i commented out on s2member.php line:145

ws_plugin__s2member_configure_options_and_their_defaults();

And this “solves” the problem.

Any idea what causing this?

Thaks,

Koff

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 3:26 am #48436
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Based on the link you posted it looks like this is a URI Restriction. What do you have set up here?

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Restriction Options -› URI Access Restrictions

Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 3:13 am #48608
Koff
Username: koff

Hi,

I Found the problem and it was due to bad configuration on the “Login Welcome Page:” settings.

Thanks,

Koff

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.