latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Static renewal day? Possible?

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Static renewal day? Possible?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Brock Pedersen 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 2nd, 2013 at 5:16 pm #61575

I need some help in determining if s2Member is able to perform a certain type of renewal.

I am aware I can create a static EOT for everyone on the same day. example Dec 31st.

We require that previous members cannot have a gap in their membership, so that if someone registers in Feb 2013, his EOT is Feb 2014, done. easy. But if he skips registration in Feb and waits until Sept 2014, we want to be able to renew from Feb 2014, so he still ends his membership in Feb 2015, not the new date, Sept 2015.

Hopefully that make sense.

So essentially the member will be paying full price for a membership, but his EOT is a static day in the calendar, that day being the first time they signed up.

Is this possible?

Thanks
Brock

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.