latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

%%street_address%% and %%country%% are empty

Home Forums Community Forum %%street_address%% and %%country%% are empty

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 21st, 2012 at 1:13 pm #35262
Aymeric B
Username: AymericB87

Hi,

I’m using a call to a php page with the payment notification URL to automatically generate invoices after each payment on paypal. I use http://binaryautotrader.com/invoice.php?subscr_id=%%subscr_id%%&txn_id=%%txn_id%%&amount=%%amount%%&first_name=%%first_name%%&last_name=%%last_name%%&payer_email=%%payer_email%%&street_address=%%street_address%%&country=%%country%%
so I would get the country of the customer after his payment on paypal and know in my backoffice if I have to apply taxes or not. However the %%street_address%% and %%country%% returns empty from paypal…. What to do to get those please ?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 22nd, 2012 at 11:22 am #35333

PayPal doesn’t tell s2Member what those fields are.

The replacement codes available for the notification are described below the box where you enter the URLs. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications[/hilite]

Those replacement codes for stree_address and country are examples of ones that would be available if you had them as custom profile fields in s2Member, but that’s independent of what the user enters during checkout over at PayPal.

Custom Registration/Profile Fields are also supported in this Notification:

[hilite mono]%%date_of_birth%%[/hilite] would be valid; if you have a Custom Registration/Profile Field with the ID [hilite mono]date_of_birth[/hilite].
    [hilite mono]%%street_address%%[/hilite] would be valid; if you have a Custom Registration/Profile Field with the ID [hilite mono]street_address[/hilite].
    [hilite mono]%%country%%[/hilite] would be valid; if you have a Custom Registration/Profile Field with the ID [hilite mono]country[/hilite].
    [hilite mono]%%etc, etc...%%[/hilite] see: s2Member -> General Options -> Registration/Profile Fields.
Posted: Monday Dec 24th, 2012 at 10:29 am #35471
Aymeric B
Username: AymericB87

hi ok so what should I do to get the adress of the customers ?

Posted: Thursday Dec 27th, 2012 at 2:49 pm #35558
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

You’ll want to set up a custom registration field (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields) with the ID street_address.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.