latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Stripe Integration (all other threads closed)

Home Forums Community Forum Stripe Integration (all other threads closed)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  emanuele venditti 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Sep 30th, 2013 at 3:53 am #60000

Hi,
sorry to address this again, but, like many other users, I am at a crossroad.
I love S2member, but without Stripe Integration, it is just not the right solution for me. And it sucks because I even own the Unlimited Sites Versions!
I’d love to wait longer for the integration to happen, but time is pressing for me and I need a membership management that takes Stripe. I really really really hope you can make this happen sooner rather than later.
So many people are waiting for it, as for many of us the only viable option with S2Member is Paypal, and Paypal, well, let’s just say it’s not the best payment processor!

Hope you have good news for all of us! Bring it on!
Cheers!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.