latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Stripe s2Member Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Stripe s2Member Integration

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Todd 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 25th, 2012 at 10:38 pm #23099

I’ve seen some other threads talking about Stripe gateway integration but I would just like to add my vote to see it in the next version! Also, Paypal Advanced integration would be great as it is essentially the same as the pro package, but $25 cheaper per month.

Both of these gateways are gamechangers and should be integrated ASAP with the next version of S2member. The plugin will surely gain the competitive edge (not that it already doesn’t).

Anyone else want Stripe? Please voice your support.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved to the community forums

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 30th, 2012 at 12:21 pm #23597
Todd
Username: tdaubs

According to this thread its coming. Really happy to see Stripe support in S2 almost here.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.