latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Struggling with login redirection

Home Forums Community Forum Struggling with login redirection

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 12:24 pm #27221

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 2:22 pm #27236

Just a quick follow-up. After extensive trial-and-error, it seems like the s2Member login-redirection setting isn’t working at all, or at least very infrequently. No matter what setting I use, I just end up on the same page from which I started. I’m generating the login/out link with: wp_loginout(); Even when I overtly specify a target redirection as a parameter, I STILL end up on the same page. It’s very confusing.

Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 3:02 pm #27240

And another update. I was wrong about what I said before: the redirect parameter WILL override the s2member redirect!

WONT WORK-> wp_loginout( $redirect_url );
WILL WORK – wp_loginout();

Posted: Tuesday Oct 2nd, 2012 at 4:37 pm #27261

And another update. I was wrong about what I said before: the redirect parameter WILL override the s2member redirect!

That’s right. redirect_to will override s2Member’s Login Welcome page redirection.

This video may help: Video » s2Member (Login Welcome Page Conflicts?)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.