latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subdomain Registration

Home Forums Community Forum Subdomain Registration

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Himadri Ganguly 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 26th, 2013 at 5:56 pm #50675

Hi everyone!

I want to create a WordPress multisite just like WordPress.com where user chooses a subdomain and enter the details to create the subdomain but with minor modification. I want to do the following:-

1. User chooses the package

2. After choosing the package the user is redirected to signup page where the user will enter the details along with the subdomain name.

3. After that user will be redirected to Paypal, where the user can pay for the package

4. After the payment the user will be presented with the login page to enter into the dashboard of his subdomain.

I want to do it using WordPress multisite and for subscription i want to use s2memeber. So please help or give some idea how i can achieve this.

Thanks to all in advance.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.