latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscriber Reports….

Home Forums Community Forum Subscriber Reports….

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Toby Milroy 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 2:52 am #48774
Toby Milroy
Username: tobytkd

Hi All,

Quick query….Is there an “easy” way to generate and export reports of active members by level?

I’m sure I can export from WP database etc….but is there something I’m missing built into s2member?

I fulfill “physical” material by mail to my members, so I’ll need regular (monthly or better) “mailing lists” for active
subscribers at each level.

I didn’t see anything in the KB on this.

Thoughts??

(Is this something I’m better off using some other WP plugin to accomplish?)

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 3:22 am #48780
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I’m sure I can export from WP database etc….but is there something I’m missing built into s2member?

I fulfill “physical” material by mail to my members, so I’ll need regular (monthly or better) “mailing lists” for active
subscribers at each level.

s2Member’s User Export is the closest you’re going to get this. You can find that here:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Import/Export -› User/Member Exportation

We’re hoping to extend the functionality of this section of s2Member soon, but at this time if this doesn’t accomplish what you need you’ll have to find a different solution for this. Sorry about that.

Posted: Tuesday Apr 30th, 2013 at 3:26 am #48782
Toby Milroy
Username: tobytkd

Seems like that’ll work just fine.

Thanks.

Looks like I’ve gotten those other integration issues solved too…all is well….should be ready for a migration, and a launch pretty soon.

Thanks for all the help!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.