latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscribers are granted access to Level 1

Home Forums Community Forum Subscribers are granted access to Level 1

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  David Plum Olsen 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Sep 27th, 2013 at 2:00 pm #59961

Ok, so I tried testing the s2membership plugin on my website and signed up for a recurring payment via PayPal.

I didn’t have any money on my account but for some reason the sign-up process completed anyway and I got the role as a “subscriber” instead of a Level 1 member.

Thing is, as a subscriber i can STILL access all content that is supposed to be protected and reserved for Level 1 Members (paying members).

Why is this? I have set the post / page level restrictions to Level 1, so I don’t see why this is happening.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Sep 27th, 2013 at 2:06 pm #59962

Funny thing is, I haven’t even allowed open registration so I can’t see how I could sign up to become a subsciber in the first place.

Posted: Friday Sep 27th, 2013 at 2:15 pm #59963

Also, a customer have reported the following:

“When trying to sign up for your new website I get a message “DPRP” is not set up for this merchant.” I contacted PayPal and they were not sure exactly what this was but told me to contact the person in charge I the website as it might be something on their end. I tried multiple times with PayPal and just my regular debit and credit card and got the same response. Just wanted to bring this to your attention so you can either instruct me where I am going wrong or work on it on your end.”

Other users seems to have been able to sign-up, however. So I don’t know what seems to be the issue here.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.