latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscribers Getting Access to Paid Area

Home Forums Community Forum Subscribers Getting Access to Paid Area

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Fruzzlies F. 3 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Oct 13th, 2013 at 10:53 pm #60332

Hi,

I’m using the free version of S2Member and have used it many times in the past and haven’t had this issue.

I have two levels of membership, one is (1) day only access = level 1 and the other is monthly = level 2. When the level 1 access terminates, it puts the person at subscriber, which is fine but they still have full access to the paid members area. I have a test account that I use to test, and when I changed it to subscriber, it takes me right into the paid area. I happen to notice this when one of the level 1 customers kept getting into the paid area after the time ran out.

Any assistance you can provide to help fix this would be greatly appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Oct 15th, 2013 at 6:52 pm #60387
surya s
Username: surya

Have you checked the EOT Grace Time in paypal options? it might be using default value of 86400 =1day excess

Posted: Tuesday Oct 15th, 2013 at 7:04 pm #60388

Hi Surya S,

Thank you for your response. Yes, I’ve looked at that and changed it but unfortunately, the subscribers are still able to get access to all the membership information even after EOT time runs out. I’m completely confused about this. I’ve used s2Member for other sites and have never had this happen.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.