latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscribers getting deleted…not sure why?

Home Forums Community Forum Subscribers getting deleted…not sure why?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 11:17 am #43963
Rena Hearn
Username: renahearn

Just this morning I have had 3 subscribers report that when they tried to login it said their email wasn’t registered. These are LONG TIME customers that have not had any change in their payments statuses. I have users demoted to level 0 of their payment fails…not deleted!

Why?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 7th, 2013 at 6:01 pm #44006
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Rena,

I don’t understand the problem I’m afraid. :/

The users can no longer login? Did it give them an error that the email was already used? Could you please clarify?

Thanks!
– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Mar 9th, 2013 at 8:49 pm #44174

Hi Rena.

So you mean that those users had their account deleted and when they tried to login, or probably when they tried recover their password after not being able to login, they got the error about the email address not being in use?

I have users demoted to level 0 of their payment fails…not deleted!

You are referring to the Auto EOT Behavior setting? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

Could you please submit your site info so I take a look at this and the logs? Please include the subscr ID of these users with the problem so I can find them in the log. s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Let me know when you sent it. Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.