latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscription Add On's

Home Forums Community Forum Subscription Add On's

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 3:52 pm #7582
FBI
Username: dynamicproducer

Hi,
I’m new to s2Member and not advanced with wp at all. But, I’ve managed most configurations thanks to this easy to use plugin. I’m trying to setup a membership subscription that auto recurs, but I want the user to be able to optionally select up to 3 add on’s. So essentially the user selects the base plan, which I have setup now, but then can also add on 1 to 3 additional membership options that will increase the total cost they’re charged monthly. Can someone explain to me the most effective way to set this up?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 8th, 2012 at 4:35 am #7604

Hello Felisha.

The best way would be adding custom capabilities.
Video » s2Member (Custom Capabilities)

Then, in order to add them, you’d have to create a form that lets the user choose and submit it to the page with the pro-form or button to check out, which will be updated with what the user chose in the previous step.
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1604

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.