latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscription Modification not working

Home Forums Community Forum Subscription Modification not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Aug 17th, 2012 at 12:34 pm #22368
Yosuke Hasumi
Username: yosuke

I have users modifying their original subscriptions which i’ve set to be all level 1 subscriptions with CCAP’s.

example a user subscribes to the site with a CCAP for CategoryA they will see all CategoryA content. They can then modify their subscription to add CategoryB and CategoryC content for an extra $xx.xx

Now my question is when they do this transaction and successfully pay via Paypal. I don’t see their new CCAP’s in their profile. I’m not super clear on how the S2Member functions in this regard but is it possible that the cron job to check new CCAP’s runs only at certain times? this would explain why i don’t see instant updates to the profile. I would expect that this plugin would’ve been advanced enough to use the IPN to update instantly though, so any clarification would be appreciated.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Aug 18th, 2012 at 8:21 am #22430

Hi Yosuke.

Right, it should be immediate. Is the user logged in when he starts the order for the additional ccaps?

Do you have logging enabled? I’d like to see the entries from all the logs for the transaction that had the problem, please. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.