latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscription Start Date, Expiration Date, etc

Home Forums Community Forum Unofficial Extensions/Hacks Subscription Start Date, Expiration Date, etc

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  DAWNNA ST LOUIS 4 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jul 16th, 2012 at 9:51 pm #19423

I see that there is a registration date; however, that is a registration date regardless of whether they are a free or paid user.

How can I tell when the user actually PAID for a recurring subscription?
How can I tell when the user renewed the subscription?
How can I tell if the user canceled the subscription?

Where are the fields in the database that tell the me status of a user and the dates associated with that status?

Why this is important:
1. This is a MEMBERSHIP MANAGEMENT SYSTEM… not just a security system. When members create profiles and they no longer are subscribers, their profile pages need to expire. I have code to expire the page, but I do not know how to leverage your system to tell me the actual expiration date. I would know approximately when their pages would expire if I knew when the subscription was up.

2. I would not expire pages if the user has continued their subscription. But I dont see a date that tells me when and if they resubscribed.

3. If the user has canceled their subscription mid year; the page may need to expire.

Without having these dates it is impossible to truly manage membership.

What information does s2member need in order to manage security. If dates are an issue with your system i will use another system to manage membership and yours to manage security. Thanks!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.