latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Subscription with free trial EOT notification

Home Forums Community Forum Subscription with free trial EOT notification

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Mar 11th, 2013 at 4:29 pm #44280
Juan Vanegas
Username: juanjo

Hi guys, need some advice of how to achive the following

Have setup a subscription wich is 7 day free trial and then charge “x” amout for 1 moth subscription, up to here everything is nice and smooth, what i need to do is, setup a mail wich will be send 2 days before the trial EOT ( the 5th day after subscribing ), so the user have the option to cancell the subscription before been charge, if they want to.

So im been trying for some time to setup EOT remainder for a while now, no luck yet, perhaps this is future is in development, seens to be is very requested, i did tryed a few of the sugestion in serveral post post but im not able to make it work

So any suggestion of how to make this work .. thanks one more time for the help

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 13th, 2013 at 12:56 pm #44502

Hi Juan.

That’s the hack I was going to point you to. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/setting-up-eot-notifications/

I suggest that you post your questions there, so Bruce gets notified and can try helping you with it. It’ll also be helpful to others in the future when trying to implement the hack. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.