latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

success= not working

Home Forums Community Forum success= not working

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 11:24 am #15056

I created a page using the following code:
[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" "level="1" success="http://MySite.com/first-time-login/ ccaps="" desc="Subscribe to My Site now and get access to our inspiring articles, interviews and stories!" tp="0" tt="D" /]

I am noticing two things here.
After filling out all data and submitting the form the user appears in the user list as Free subscriber in spite of the fact that in the code I explicitly have level=”1″.

Secondly, I notice that the success=”” attribute is not working. The user should be redirected to a page where
(s)he can log in. What IS happening is the fact that on top of the screen the “Thank you, Please log in” appears. Not what I was looking for actually.

Is there a reason this is not working?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 31st, 2012 at 11:15 pm #15116

You are missing the closing quote at the end of the success URL. Try checking out again after fixing that, please.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:03 am #15120

Duuuhhh, OMG, I feel stupid… Tx Christian for pointing that one out!

Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 2:43 am #15128

No problem. Glad it was a simple fix. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.