latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Sufficient privileges

Home Forums Community Forum Sufficient privileges

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 15th, 2013 at 12:29 pm #52003

When I try to add a administrator and then log on as her, it continues to give me an error that she does not have Sufficient privileges to make changes. I have tried deleting and re-adding her. What can I do to resolve this?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 17th, 2013 at 1:37 pm #52041
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

Could you please specify what changes the account can’t make? Just to give us a clue. :)

– Eduan

Posted: Tuesday Jun 18th, 2013 at 8:55 am #52101

She can not make any changes to any pages. I tried to make several admins and no one can make any changes to any pages. They can view all the pages but can not edit any of them. But it is only new admins. Old admins can still make changes.

Thank you.

Posted: Wednesday Jun 19th, 2013 at 6:08 am #52182

I don’t know what’d cause this, I know s2Member doesn’t mess with administrators or their capabilities.

I’d try all these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

You can also try resetting roles/capabilities from here, it may help: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Membership Levels/Labels[/hilite]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.