latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Support for multiple recurring subscriptions

Home Forums Community Forum Support for multiple recurring subscriptions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 26th, 2012 at 2:24 pm #14693

The lack of support for multiple recurring subscriptions is forcing us to move to a memberhips/checkout package that does support. The amount of work to accomplish that is a little daunting as S2 is so embedded in our website now. Before I take on the task of using a new package could you ask Jason if turning the subscriber ID into an array for supporting multiple subscriptions is on his plate and if so how high a priority.

It seems to me that a large number of users would have this problem. no?

Marlin

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 27th, 2012 at 5:35 am #14754

Hi Marlin.

Right, it’s not possible in the current s2Member and it is something we want to make possible. I’ll ask Jason if he’s planning to support that in the next major release he’s currently developing.

Posted: Sunday May 27th, 2012 at 5:38 pm #14770

Yes, he confirmed it’s going to be possible. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.