latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

SWFObject Embed Alternative JW Player

Home Forums Community Forum SWFObject Embed Alternative JW Player

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday May 19th, 2012 at 4:22 am #13966

Is there an alternative way of embedding JW Player using SWFObject modifying the cloudfront delivery code samples in the s2 dashboard?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 8:43 pm #14119

Hi Luis.

Those are just samples that Jason added to help. You can modify the code if you want, but I’m not good enough with that to be of much help.

Are you having trouble with the sample codes? If so, this article may help: Knowledge Base » JW Player sample code not working

Posted: Monday May 21st, 2012 at 11:36 pm #14137

Actually code samples are fine.. I just have a certain functionality within my site that allows to load these videos in a lightbox as long as the resulting code ends up in an embed method. So was curious how might do that here.

Posted: Tuesday May 22nd, 2012 at 11:00 pm #14241

Does the lightbox work with shortcodes or custom fields in the post?

If with shortcodes, you could generate the link to the file in a similar way the sample codes do, and use that URL for the lightbox.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.