latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

switch from single post to membership level ?

Home Forums Community Forum switch from single post to membership level ?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Aug 12th, 2012 at 8:53 pm #21841
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

I am setting up my site for the first time and I made a series of pages and protected them with the buy now single post feature.

I have since realized that it would be better to use the membership option for this, (no one other then me in my tests has purchased this yet) can I just remove the page ids from the single post protection section to unprotect the pages and then on each page set the membership level or ccap protection?

Or will I have to make all new pages for the new type of protection?

Thanks for your help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Aug 13th, 2012 at 10:39 am #21866
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

Yes you can simply remove all those IDs and they will no longer be protected, just make sure to protect them with the ccap or level you want. ;)

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 3:23 am #21949
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

Thanks Eduan, it worked great!

Posted: Tuesday Aug 14th, 2012 at 10:10 am #21998
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Excellent! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.