latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

switched to PRO (trouble) Email

Home Forums Community Forum switched to PRO (trouble) Email

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 15th, 2012 at 11:48 pm #5308
Gunter Gillot
Username: eucmh

Hi
Need help because I have sure missed something somewhere !

1st question – I have bought PRO but I don’t know what to do with this as the site seems to run already. Any advices welcomed :)

Paypal works – IPN works – but no email send to me (admin) and to the user who just payed ??
What’s the nail !

It’s a 69$ question :)

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 2:53 am #5325
Gunter Gillot
Username: eucmh

anyone there ?

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 3:30 am #5334

Hi Gunter!

Well, you just install the Pro add-on and it’ll add features to the s2Member framework (the free plugin). The free plugin you had installed won’t be changed, only new features get added, which are all optional, it’s up to you what features you use.

About the email not being sent, could you please enable logging, test a transaction and from all the log files post here the log entries related to the test transaction? Please x’ing out any private info. [hilite path]WP Admin -> s2Member -> PayPal Options -> Account Details -> Enable Logging[/hilite]

Thanks!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.