latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Syncing WordPress, S2, Disqus Users

Home Forums Community Forum Syncing WordPress, S2, Disqus Users

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 5:10 pm #7503
Jim Climy
Username: weasel

Is there a way to keep my WordPress registered site users, Disqus and s2 members synced? This way a user only has to remember one username and password?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Mar 7th, 2012 at 4:37 am #7533

I don’t know, you’d have to search about the WordPress and Disqus single sign-on possibilities. I’m not familiar with that.

Regarding s2Member, if the user is logged in to his WordPress, then the WP role he has, or custom capabilities, are what will determine what content s2Member lets him access.

I hope that helps.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.