latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Taiwan listed is province of China

Home Forums Community Forum Taiwan listed is province of China

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 10th, 2012 at 9:54 am #4736
Andrew
Username: ayoungren

I’ve got a customer from Taiwan who signed up recently. He was concerned that the country form listed Taiwan as a province of China, claiming that Taiwan is an independent state. Is there anyway this could be changed?

thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 6:57 pm #5095

Hi Andrew.

Could you tell us what payment gateway you’re using, please?

Thanks! :)

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 8:25 pm #5118
Andrew
Username: ayoungren

I’m using PayPal Pro. Is this on their end?

Posted: Tuesday Feb 14th, 2012 at 10:32 pm #5137

Thanks a lot.

No, that’s not on PayPal’s side. I searched the source files and found where the problem is. I just notified the Lead Developer about it.

In the meantime, you may want to change it manually so you don’t need to wait for an update. [hilite mono]/wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro/includes/iso-3166-1.txt[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Feb 16th, 2012 at 3:09 am #5330
Staff Member

Thanks for the heads up on this.
We’ll have this updated in the next release. I’m not sure that it’s incorrect, because there actually seems to be some controversy over this topic. In either case though, just stating Taiwan is less offensive, so we can certainly modify this. Until the next release of s2Member Pro, feel free to update this on your end, in the file that Cristian pointed to.

/s2member-pro/includes/iso-3166-1.txt

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.