latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Temporary User Upgrade

Home Forums Community Forum Temporary User Upgrade

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Vashte Johnson 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 8:13 pm #8303

Hi guys – I hope this is easy enough to deal with.

I did a soft launch a week or so ago, and I have some users already (yay!).

I’d now like to open it up to a wider group of people, to whom I’d like to offer – sign up for free, and get to preview premium for a week.

After the week, they would go back down to free (or whatever level they signed up for, if it wasn’t premium).

I’d also like my existing Free users to be able to get the same temporary upgrade to premium, as well.

What’s the easiest way to handle this without having to micromanage every single user?

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 9:14 pm #8306

Nevermind, brain fart/panic – I created a Paypal upgrade button with a trial period.

I tossed the button onto the member’s area with some language about how it all works.

After 7 days, they’d have to start paying for Premium. I’d rather have them micromanage than me… >:)~

Hope this helps someone out with a similar question!

V

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 9:49 pm #8308
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Excellent Vashte! :)

I was gonna suggest the same thing! ;)

Posted: Thursday Mar 15th, 2012 at 9:51 pm #8309

Thanks, Eduán. I appreciate the thought! <3

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.