latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Testing EOT Behavior for Subscriptions

Home Forums Community Forum Testing EOT Behavior for Subscriptions

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Josh Levinson 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 12th, 2013 at 4:35 pm #47323

I need a way to test EOT behavior for recurring subscriptions. How would I go about doing so?

I read on a few threads here that the notification occurs after the merchant (using Authorize.net here) notifies s2Member of the expiration. Is there a way to do this manually? I don’t see how everything can be tested properly without having some form of manual EOT push.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 13th, 2013 at 12:34 am #47377
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I read on a few threads here that the notification occurs after the merchant (using Authorize.net here) notifies s2Member of the expiration. Is there a way to do this manually? I don’t see how everything can be tested properly without having some form of manual EOT push.

Actually, with Authorize.Net, s2Member has to query Authorize.Net’s server to find out if a User has cancelled/been refunded. That being said you can manually set an EOT through the Add/Edit User panel, near the bottom in a field s2Member creates.

Posted: Monday Apr 15th, 2013 at 9:34 am #47495

Thank you, I think that should do.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.