latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Testing Membership Levels

Home Forums Community Forum Testing Membership Levels

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 8th, 2012 at 9:04 pm #13011

I have created a few membership levels and set up some pages with specific content viewable by each membership level.

When i go to view the page, I can only see either the full membership level (since I am an admin) or the not registered level (if I am not logged in). But I cannot see the other levels – just to “test”.

Is there a build in way to see this stuff, or is the only solution to create multiple accounts and setting up each level specific to that account?

I assume the latter is the answer, but I see there are so many capibilities with your software, I figured I’d ask.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 9th, 2012 at 2:43 pm #13073
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Vincent,
currently what you can do to view the different levels is just creating a new user, and logging in as that user.

Simply go under WP Admin -> Users -> New User and create a new user, you will be able to specify the user’s level when creating it.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 6:42 am #13291

It’s a bit simpler if you have two browsers: one to remain logged in as the admin and the other to login with the test account. From the admin account you can even keep changing the role for the test user, and then refresh the page in the other browser to see how the page changes depending on his role.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.