latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Thank You Page; Support Contact Email Glitch

Home Forums Community Forum Thank You Page; Support Contact Email Glitch

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 14th, 2013 at 9:53 am #51959

Hello,

I have my s2member Pro subscription set up with ClickBank. I correctly linked my Thank You Page, however, the “please contact support” email link automatically provided by s2Member takes my users to a blank page on albertrhartley.com

How do I correct this issue as ClickBank requires that the contact support email is clearly stated and accessible to all individuals signing up for my product before approving my site for its affiliates.

My site is http://www.albertrhartley.com

Thank you,
Albert

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 15th, 2013 at 6:23 am #51989

I can’t reproduce the problem in my installation… Could verify that you entered a valid email address in your WordPress configuration? [hilite path]WP Admin -> Settings -> General -> Email[/hilite]

If that value is correct, you could try these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Or you can customize your ClickBank thank-you page’s template following the documentation here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› ClickBank® Options -› Thank-You Page Integration -> Optional Customization[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.