latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Thank You Page

Home Forums Community Forum Thank You Page

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 11th, 2013 at 1:33 pm #53305

Hi there. I have found a number of post on the subject in the forum and want to make sure I get the ateps corect.

I’ve noticed that many times the emails that are sent to Hotmail, Google and MSN get placed in Spam filters. Therefore its necessary to create an instructional thank you page but I prefer not to use a php solution.

When using the Pro form for free and paid subscriptions, I understand that I use this short code.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form success="http://example.com/thank-you/" register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="Signup now, it's Free!" custom="example.com" tp="0" tt="D" /]

Question is where does one place this code in relation to the existing Pro form? Seems like the forms duplicate each other. For example, here is the current free access form:

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="Signup now, it's Free!" custom="example.com" tp="0" tt="D" captcha="clean" /]

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 7:11 am #53336
[[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form register="1" level="0" ccaps="" desc="Signup now, it's Free!" custom="example.com" tp="0" tt="D" success="http://example.com/thank-you/" /]]

This should take you to example.com/thank-you/ after the registration succeeds with that pro-form. Try it with the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute at the end instead of the beginning, I’ve seen it may make a difference in some cases, for some reason.

Seems like the forms duplicate each other.

You mean you have two pro-forms in the same page? That would not work, you shouldn’t have more that one in the same page. So leave only one shortcode for it in the page and try again, please.

If that doesn’t help, please try these: Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 8:58 am #53344

I only use one Pro Form per page. So, if I understand you … since I have existing Pro Forms generated, I can just add the snippet of code to the end of my existing forms without causing any harm to the original form. Correct?

Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 8:59 am #53345

And would this technique be applicable for use in any paid S2 – Pro Form?

Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 5:46 am #53375

Yes, you can edit the shortcode attributes manually, as long as you use them correctly. Here’s the documentation for them: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Shortcode Attributes (Explained)[/hilite]

The documentation for the [hilite mono]success[/hilite] attribute is found here, though: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success[/hilite]

The success attribute can be used with the free registration or payment pro-forms, as you’ll see in the documentation.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 2:16 pm #53402

Works like a charm. Thanks

Posted: Tuesday Jul 16th, 2013 at 6:27 am #53495

Great. :)

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.