latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

The Non-Techie Solution?

Home Forums Community Forum The Non-Techie Solution?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Terry Springer 4 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 3rd, 2012 at 12:30 pm #12476

I have been working on a web application focused membership site in a medical niche for over a year. Anyone interested can see the site here –

http://www.fibromyalgia-treatment.com

That site is wordpress – but when you click the “members” button it takes you to a login screen that is part of the web application done in cakephp ad mysql (and what is there now for login / registration is temporary, used during development). I am looking at using S2 member pro to manage the registration process, membership management, payments and billing, interaction with clickbank for affiliate management…. all of that.

The issue is “How” ? I am NOT a techie. I do have a great offshore development team and I am going to have them look at the S2 API’s and make sure they can develop an interface to coordinate the membership levels in the application to S2 before we move forward, but assuming they can that still leaves figuring out how to make it all work (S2 overall – S2 and clickbank…) for a non-tech guy.

Does anyone know of a good outsourced source that could help with this? I would be looking for help in setting it all up, testing it, and teaching me everything I need to know to manage it. The reality of my launch date and task list is that I do not have a couple of weeks to devote to a tedious learning process and I would rather try to outsource as much of this as possible.

Is this idea nuts or possible? Any info is greatly appreciated.

Terry

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.