latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

third party membership registration

Home Forums Community Forum third party membership registration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Pasquale Mosca 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 18th, 2012 at 10:37 pm #5631
Pasquale Mosca
Username: sltc

Currently membership registrations are being submitted and payments processed by a third party service provider. Is there anyway possible to have the submitted membership registration information sent back upon approved payment inserted into WP / s2Member database table? Basically, the same as what is happening when registration payments are made with PayPal.

If it is possible, can you please provide the information or where the information can be found on how to do so?

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 6:11 am #5681
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hello,

i would imagine you would need to use the Pro version of S2 members for any 3rd party integrations

I only use S2 members pro on one site and love it support and functions so far from developers and community have been superb

Regards

Stuart

Posted: Monday Feb 20th, 2012 at 10:16 am #5689
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

I don’t think there is an “open gateway” to be able to submit new user info to s2member for processing. I’ve never tried it before, but my first thought is that it will probably need to be custom coded to insert all the data into the database properly.

I’ll check on it, but my expectation is low on this one without a specifically designed notification build by s2member or yourself.

Dave

EDIT: Stuart was right, there is an option to do this with PRO. I don’t have PRO so I can’t speak as to how it is done, but it looks like it will still take a little development (coding) on your end to accomplish this since you would need to call the remote create user function and any other required api functions.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  David Welch.
Posted: Thursday Feb 23rd, 2012 at 12:44 pm #6129
Pasquale Mosca
Username: sltc

Thanks Stuart and David.

I now have the Pro version and was looking at the \”Pro API For Remote Operations\”, but I\’m uncertain as to how and what of the code shown to use. A small example that I can reference to would be much appreciated.

I wanted to further explain my scenario.

We have a membership registration link on our site, which takes users to the third party site to first accept terms and conditions, then complete the registration details form and then provide payment details and submit all the information collected for payment approval and database insertion into the third party\’s database. I obviously require some of the collected information posted back to the my script so I could update our database and give users instant access to our web site.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.