latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Thumbnails doesnt show if s2member is active

Home Forums Community Forum Thumbnails doesnt show if s2member is active

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Cristian Ryu 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 20th, 2013 at 10:17 am #62059

Everything in these program was ok until I generate the Security Encryption Key of S2member.
Since then, every time I want to create a post with a picture in it and try to navigate in the thumbnail gallery of wordpress, nothing show. No Preview, no images no nothing, and I cant see my images at all.

When I deactivate the S2member plugin, Everything works fine again. I can see all the preview thumbnails of all my images with no problem at all.

Right now Im creating posts with S2member in a non active way, and when i finish uploading my posts to my site, Im activating S2member again. I know isnt the best fix for these….

Somebody can tellme whats wrong or how to fix these issue? Please!

Thanks in advance

P/D: I got wordpress 3.8

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.