latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Time-based change of post level restrictions

Home Forums Community Forum Time-based change of post level restrictions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 6:57 am #48337

How do I set up my site so when posts are older than a specified amount of time (let’s say 6 months), that if they are set to level #0, that they get moved to level #1?

Thanks.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 25th, 2013 at 6:54 pm #48401
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Philip,

I’m afraid that for something like this there is no built-in way of doing it with s2Member.

You would have to code it in WordPress/s2Member so that it periodically checks the date of the post’s posting and check if it’s older than insert time here, if it is then do something with s2Member to change the restrictions.

Sadly I don’t know how to achieve any of this. However I can provide a link to the s2Member codex:
s2Member® » Codex (Source Code Docs)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.