latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Time Zone and EOT Times

Home Forums Community Forum Time Zone and EOT Times

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Brian Stoiber 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Dec 27th, 2013 at 2:18 pm #62177

I am having a problem where some people are signing up for a 1 day membership (24 hours) and they are getting extra time. I found the following thread and I am having some problems that match this.

http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/urgent-eot-not-correct/

I sell a 1 day (24 hour) membership to my site. I am not using pro-forms so how would I make sure that when a customer purchases 1 day (24 hours) they don’t get 48 hours? I know a little, but please don’t assume too much. It is very important that a 1 Day membership is ONLY 24 hours on this site. Not 24 hours with a 24 hour grace period.

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="$10.95 USD / One Day Access" ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="racingdigest.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="M" ra="10.95" rp="1" rt="D" rr="BN" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

ALSO, when the EOT on the user profile says 12:00 AM UTC, and I have my WordPress Settings set to Chicago which is -6, does that mean they expire at 18:00 UTC or 24:00 UTC (stroke of midnight)? Does the listing in the profile take that 12:00 AM and then reference the WP time zone and adjust so it is expiring at 12:00 AM for those users in Greenwich, England where UTC is based off of.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 2nd, 2014 at 9:18 am #62363

Anyone?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.