latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Tired of Upgrade Failed Connection Failed

Home Forums Community Forum Tired of Upgrade Failed Connection Failed

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 15th, 2013 at 2:43 pm #52006

It seems every time s2member updates and I need to update pro, regardless of where I am connected (Work, home, mobile) I always get upgrade failed, connection failed (please try again) so that update has to wait until I am at home with my computer (Don’t know how to do it on my ipad) to manually upload it to each of my websites.

Any idea why this keeps happening? I am on different internet providers while traveling and so not on one specific provider or location.

Trinity

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 17th, 2013 at 1:41 pm #52042
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Trinity,

I assume that you are using the automatic upgrade to pro that it offers when you access an s2Member panel correct?

Could you try these common trouble shooting tips:
Knowledge Base » Common Troubleshooting Tips

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.