latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Tone of problems

Home Forums Community Forum Tone of problems

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  marc-andre benard 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Sep 14th, 2013 at 9:25 pm #59577

I have a tone of problem since 3-4 months with S2member, I don’t know why because I have been using the plugin the last 2 years and never had bug like that.

1. EOT- when someone cancel his membership from the S2member it demote his account directly without respecting his last payment date, it should set up a EOT and demote it on the right date.

2. I can’t accept paypal payment through the pro form.

3. 2 time on 3, when a payment is suspended from paypal, it doesn’t demote the membership level to subscriber.
Everything is setup as it was in the beginning, please help because now I’m really thinking about switching my membership plugin, I can’t find any solution and just want to fix it.
Thank you for your help and I hope we will find the solution.

Marc

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.