latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

TOS filed that field that can disable submit

Home Forums Community Forum TOS filed that field that can disable submit

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Loretta 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 21st, 2013 at 12:16 am #38565
Loretta
Username: companions

Is there any way to add a “Terms of Service” field that would disable the submit button on the application, until they scroll through the agreement?

I need the same thing to happen when someone signs in to the member area.

My clients wants to have a window pop up that shows them the Terms of Service each time, before they can continue to the members area.

Any ideas on how to make this work? Appreciate any advice.

thanks;

loretta

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Loretta.
  • This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Loretta.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 10:13 pm #39110
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I’m sorry but this is not something that’s pre-integrated with s2Member®. You can certainly create the terms/conditions field using s2Member’s Registration/Profile Field functionality, but to accomplish what you mentioned, you would need some custom JavaScript integrated along with it during registration or checkout.

See: this article at StackOverflow for some ideas.

See also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 4:13 pm #39234
Loretta

Thank you for your reply.

Do you do that kind of custom programming? If so what would the charge be to set it up so they have to scroll through a doc and click submit, to sign in every time they sign in… I can’t believe they want this, what a pain for their members, but they want them to see this doc before they can sign in. If I put it on the members home page that isn’t enough.

thanks;

Loretta

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 9:56 pm #39270
Staff Member

Thanks for your reply :-)

Oh, I’m sorry. I’m unavailable at this time. If you post a project on Elance.com and send me a link to it, I’ll direct some folks that I know for you. Please post a link to the project here in the forums if you do that :-)

Posted: Thursday Jan 24th, 2013 at 10:58 am #39414
Loretta

Thanks I will see what I can do myself first

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.