latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Tracking customer lifetime value

Home Forums Community Forum Tracking customer lifetime value

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Dec 1st, 2012 at 1:45 am #33080
alancheuk
Username: alancheuk

I want to keep track of all user purchases on a per user basis. I want to be able to see what each user purchased when. We are currently using paypal pro forms. How do you recommend doing this? Are there any hooks or filters you recommend?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Dec 1st, 2012 at 7:53 am #33092

Hi Alan.

I recommend that you use the payment notification with your own custom script/database to store/manage the info in the way that’ll cover your needs best. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 8:45 pm #34316
Sara Young
Username: iaa2011

Has anyone scripted this before or have a script to send this to a database or is a developer capable of doing this? If so please reply to this message with how to contact you.

Thanks,
Sara

Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 2:52 pm #34404
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Sara,

I haven’t seen any scripts for this. I’d recommend checking out jobs.wordpress.net or elance.com if you’re not comfortable writing code for this.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.