latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Tracking Product Sku in Google Analytics

Home Forums Community Forum Tracking Product Sku in Google Analytics

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Scott McGowan 2 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 8th, 2014 at 11:53 am #62491

I must be missing something easy here. I have read all through the forums and seen every link posted to other simialr questions, but I am still not getting it.

On the site in question we sell the same level of membership at a variety of prices depending on the sales channel and landing pages that deliver the customer.

I need a way to see in Google Analytics, which of the products are purchased to achieve the level of membership.

I was attempting to use the custom variable custom=”domain.com|SKUValue” in my pro forms, but this alone is not providing any info for Google Analytics.

Viewing my GA account, every single sale has the same product listed of “domain.com” and is not being broken down. After adding these variables to the site a couple of weeks ago, I now seem to have two product skus being tracking in GA, but they are listed at just a single number (ie:2 and 3) but without the value I assigned to the SKUValue in the shortcode for the pro forms.

What am I missing here? What is the best way to track memberships as different products and different skus in GA?

• This topic was modified 2 years, 12 months ago by  Scott McGowan.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Jan 9th, 2014 at 12:57 pm #62511

Nothing? I have also posted this question to the paid support desk as I am a pro-upgraded member.

Seems like a large number of questions are never answered here… This is not a good sign.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.