latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Transferring my licence to another domain.

Home Forums Community Forum Transferring my licence to another domain.

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 7:48 pm #10002
Maryke
Username: maryke

I want to know if it would be able to transfer my license to another domain. The other domain is also my own and I feel I can use the pro-version better there than where it is currently installed.

Thanks

• This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Maryke.
  • This topic was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  Eduan. Reason: Moved topic to the customer support forum

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Apr 3rd, 2012 at 9:07 pm #10012
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Maryke, thanks for your inquiry.

To transfer your license to another website, on the right hand side of the screen, click the “Edit My Profile” link.

Under the “Edit My Profile” link, go down to the “Primary Domain”, and you put the URL of your new website.

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.