latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Transferring unused License

Home Forums Community Forum Transferring unused License

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Pete C 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jan 22nd, 2013 at 9:39 am #38952
Pete C
Username: RansomOaks

Hi,
I purchased s2member for a client with a requirement for multiple free membership levels and love your product. Turned out their needs were pretty basic and I have a client with a more complex site coming down the pipe that s2member will be abetter fit. When I registered, the product was tied to a site, can that be transferred?
Didn’t think this was a tech support question but advise if I should go there instead.
Thanks for your help,
Terry

• This topic was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by  Pete C.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 12:14 pm #39181
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank-you for your inquiry.

If you’d like to move s2Member Pro from one domain to another, you can change your Primary Domain from the My Profile page.

See: s2Member® » My Profile

Posted: Wednesday Jan 23rd, 2013 at 12:23 pm #39184
Pete C
Username: RansomOaks

Perfect, thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.