latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Translation s2member front-end to Russian

Home Forums Community Forum Translations Translation s2member front-end to Russian

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Anton Karbanovich 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Apr 26th, 2013 at 10:31 am #48493

Hi!

1. I’v translated s2member to Russian. At the moment. it works pretty good.
How I can upload s2member-ru_RU.mo?

2. When the new version is coming, how I can get the difference in pot file?

Best regards. Sergios

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Apr 27th, 2013 at 8:54 am #48569
Eduan
Username: Eduan

1. I’v translated s2member to Russian. At the moment. it works pretty good.
How I can upload s2member-ru_RU.mo?

This article might help: Pre Sale FAQs » Can s2Member® be translated into other languages?
You can upload the file through FTP with an FTP client like FileZilla. :)

2. When the new version is coming, how I can get the difference in pot file?

I’m afraid there is currently no automatic or simple way to do this. The best way to go I think would be to simply get a difference viewer software or something of the like and with each new release check manually if there are any differences.

– Eduan

Posted: Saturday Apr 27th, 2013 at 11:20 am #48576

Hi! Eduan!

1. Sorry for misunderstanding. Upload to s2member site, than some one else can use it.
2. That’s a pitty. Translation took me two evenings. Hope, the new versions of s2member would be produced quite rarely.

Best regards. Sergios

Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 12:06 pm #48618
Eduan

1. Sorry for misunderstanding. Upload to s2member site, than some one else can use it.

Oh so you mean uploading it somewhere so that other people can use your translation as well?

– Eduan

Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 2:02 pm #48624

Yes

Posted: Sunday Apr 28th, 2013 at 10:58 pm #48641
Eduan

Oh for that you would simply upload it to your website or your Amazon or whatever you prefer. And you would put a link here.

And whoever comes across this post looking for a Russian translation will find the download link and use it.

It should be something that allows you to change the file but the download link remains the same, so that you can update the file without worrying about this post.

– Eduan

Posted: Wednesday Aug 21st, 2013 at 7:19 am #56337

Sergei,
is there a way you can upload this translation to some server so that i can use it?
or just email me anton at karbanovich dot com
thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.