latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Tricky CCAPS question

Home Forums Community Forum Tricky CCAPS question

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Sep 19th, 2013 at 3:13 pm #59698

We currently sell content through clickbank for specific e-learning modules using ccaps. So the Relationships 1 training module has ccaps r1, the Success 1 training module has ccaps s1, etc. We have lots of modules that give members unlimited access to that content as long as the ccaps is in their account.

We want to also create Silver, Gold, and Platinum passes that would unlock ALL modules for 3 months, 6 months, and 12 months, respectively. So instead of paying $12 per module for 5 modules, someone could spend, say, $49 to unlock 30 modules for three months. At the end of that time, the Silver pass would expire and they would no longer have access to the content. Basically it’s like having all-you-can-eat as an pricing alternative to a la carte. It is non-recurring.

I’ve looked at the S2M ClickBank capability (Buy Now) buttons section, and I know we can give members comma-separated ccaps to unlock several modules. But it looks like the EOT is dependent on the primary membership. For us, primary membership is currently free and unlimited. Can you think of another way we can offer multiple-ccaps, all-you-can-eat passes that are time-limited?

Thanks in advance for any help.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Sep 21st, 2013 at 9:32 pm #59756

Yeah, I see what you mean, it is tricky.

Another s2 user had her developer create a couple of hacks for her to deal with ccaps based on times:
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccap-drip-timer-drip-multiple-courses/
http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/ccap-clock-timer-perfect-for-magazines/

I know they aren’t exactly what you need here, but you could contact her developer to get a quote for the customization you want.

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.